About the Class:
This workshop lasts 3 hours.
It is part of the certificate series Access 2010 End-User.
Queries enable you to retrieve, analyze and manipulate data. This workshop is intended for those participants who are interested in creating and modifying queries on related tables. Various types of queries will be introduced. This workshop also covers advanced query functions such as aggregate totals and calculated expressions.
What You’ll Learn:
- Build relational queries and modify query properties
- Learn to perform mathematical and text operations in a query
- Create parameter queries
- Summarize data using groups, calculated expressions, and aggregate totals
- Create Crosstab queries to summarize data
- Create and run Action queries to create, modify and delete data
- Use Find Duplicates and Find Unmatched queries to locate data
What You Need to Know:
- Create and modify tables
- Understand database relationships
If you don’t have those skills, consider first taking the workshop:
- Access 2010 – Database Relationships
|Access 2010(PC)||Access 2012(Mac)|
|Microsoft Office: Introduction to Queries|
|Microsoft Office: Create Queries for a New Database|