About the Class:
This workshop lasts 3 hours.
This is part of the certificate series Office 2010 Productivity.
PowerPoint is the most popular and widely used presentation software package in the world. This relaxed-pace workshop will teach participants with little or no previous experience with PowerPoint, how to create and deliver a finished presentation.
What You’ll Learn:
- Use the PowerPoint 2010 Interface
- Begin a new presentation
- Insert existing slides into a presentation
- Add, rearrange, and delete slides
- Apply layouts, themes, and QuickStyles
- Work with text and bullets
- Insert clip art and pictures
- Apply simple animations and transitions
- Create audience and presenter handouts
- Rehearse and deliver a presentation
What You Need to Know:
- Use a mouse
- Work with command menus
- Save and organize files
If you don’t have those skills, consider first taking the workshop:
- Windows: Basic Computing Skills