The Office of Human Resources, in conjunction with the Finance Office, administers a tuition waiver program, which allows the University of Mary Washington employee to complete credit and non-credit courses at the University of Mary Washington.
- The employee must have been continuously employed by the University for a minimum of one year prior to being eligible to receive a tuition waiver and must remain employed during the term of the course.
- In order to be eligible for tuition assistance, the employee’s job performance needs to be at least at the contributor level.
This policy became effective January 1, 1997. It was revised and updated on the following dates:
- Revision 1 September 2007
- Revision 2 September 2008
- Revision 3 July 2011
- Revision 4 June 2012
- Revision 5 December 3, 2012
- Revision 6 October 24, 2014
- Revision 7 June 17, 2016
TO VIEW CURRENT POLICY: